In this role, you will be instrumental in identifying advertising, business development and partnership opportunities in the respective market. You will participate in Marketing and Brand awareness efforts in the local markets. The position is fun for people who love international culture and connecting with people from around the world. This will require working flexibly during the day, including off-hours to match the respective market's time zones for meetings.
You will work with both our teams in San Francisco and Kiev to coordinate around the clock processes. We are looking for someone who is proactive, with positive attitude and who is a team player.
- Identify, contact and develop possible prospects in order to create new advertising relationships and continuously close new accounts.
- Identify and contact companies that can utilize our payment solutions and create awareness for our payment and advertising platform by attending events, meeting clients in your market.
- Develop and deliver compelling sales messages, proposals and presentations, gather market data and requirements to improve our product via the product team.
- Maintain a keen understanding of the latest technology, market conditions, competitive activities and industry trends.
- Graduate degree with a background in Business Management, Advertising, Marketing or other related field.
- Previous experience in sales required.
- Effective negotiation and closing skills.
- Native Brazilian/Portuguese speaker required.
We are located in the Financial District in San Francisco, CA.
This is an internship position with a stipend. Transportation expenses to and from the office are covered.
Paymentwall - 12 months ago
Paymentwall provides a fully customizable user interface, Plug & Play solutions, set your own price points, customize your own promotion...