1 Regular Part-Time Position (30-39 hours/week).
Must be available Saturday 6:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs. Transports laboratory specimens, reports, supplies, and other items and serves as a representative of the company in the field. Represents the company in interactions with clients, patients, and the public. Accurately identifies patients and specimens according to prescribed procedure. Procures or receives other non-blood specimens. Verifies specimen integrity and specimen identification
• One year driving experience required
• Familiarity of local geographic areas preferred
• Must possess a valid State of Hawaii (or equivalent) motor vehicle license
• Must possess a current and clean traffic abstract
• High school diploma or equivalent * One-year patient care, medical laboratory or equivalent public contact experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both in verbal and written form
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc. - 14 months ago