GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Support pharmacy operations by handling, packaging and delivering radiopharmaceuticals.
**Hours for this role will be 1:00am – 9:30am – Monday – Friday with rotating weekends (work every 5th weekend)**
· Processing prepared products by wrapping and placing into the proper delivery containers, preparing shipping paperwork and labels
· Handle, package and deliver radiopharmaceuticals and hazardous materials in compliance with all regulations and Company Policies
· Process returned medical waste and maintain returned unusable supplies in compliance with all regulations and Company Policies
· Maintain cleanliness of lab with facility housekeeping schedules
· Manage bio-hazardous waste and prepare paperwork for disposal of same
· Assist in inventory control reviewing, documenting and communicating stock needs to pharmacy personnel
· Complete radiation wipes and surveys on shipping containers, pharmacy supplies, incoming packages, work spaces and vehicles
· Completes regulatory paperwork for deliveries and outgoing customer products
· Complete required safety training
· Support Pharmacy Operations via data entry into computer system
· Regularly inspect and coordinate routine maintenance of delivery vehicles
· Performs required tests on equipment
· Perform quality test on prepared products and manually record results
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous driving and delivery or package handling work experience
• Valid drivers license to operate in necessary delivery area including night time driving
• Must be able to physically manipulate 50 pounds
• Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs
• Must be willing to work in our Cordova, TN facility
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the
future, for this job opening.
• Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Previous experience handling/transporting pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Ability to prioritize job duties. Successfully balances proactive versus reactive tasks. Handles multiple tasks quickly without forfeiting quality.
• Uses sound judgment in all situations. Adheres to legal and regulatory guidelines without question. Is honest. Is trusted and trusting. Holds self accountable for actions, seeks facts - not blame. Makes compliance a priority
• Accept and adhere to high ethical values in decisions and actions.
• Stable work history
• Previous driving/delivery experience
• Local candidate preferred
• Accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances
• External Focus: Understanding customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, and the competitive landscape in the industry/function and considering the external impact of business activities and decisions on the external environment
• Inclusiveness: Energizing others by building a connection with the team through personal involvement and trust and providing feedback and coaching to help develop others
• Clear thinker: Simplifying strategy into specific actions with clear accountability, making decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information, and communicating priorities clearly and concisely
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 10 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...