TPC Jasna Polana |
, located in Princeton, New Jersey, is seeking a part time Course Advisor/Starter to serve our members and guests.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Assist PGA TOUR players, Members and Guests with their golfing needs, ensuring that every step of their golf experience at the club runs as smoothly and is as enjoyable as possible.
- Greet and welcome all Members and Guests and positively promote the service philosophy of the TPC and PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc.
- Communicate emergency and safety information to Members and Guests in a calm and clear professional manner when alarm is sounded.
- Observe play on the golf course and ensure the standard is communicated and maintained daily as it relates to pace of play.
- Assist Members and Guests with information that may help them play the course (e.g., yardage markers on sprinkler heads to middle of green).
Our benefits include:
- Good organizational skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication skills. (Must communicate with players and via two way radio.)
- Work as a team
- Demonstrate initiative
- Previous experience in a golf country club preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
· Competitive wages
· Playing privileges
· Employee discounts
No phone calls or emails please.
To help ensure our employees' safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace.