Craft Beer Guild Distributing of NY is currently looking for a Sales Representative in the Capital District. The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful sale and distribution of all craft products in the Craft Beer Guild Distributing of NY portfolio throughout the assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for developing new business at current no-buy accounts. Person will live in or around Albany.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
• Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
• Successful sale, distribution and placement of all craft products
• Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
• Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
• Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
• Develop new accounts and new placements
• Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neon’s and banners at all accounts
• Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
• Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
• Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• This person will live in or around Albany
• Valid and clean driver's license
• Ability and willingness to work independently
• Cicerone Beer Server Certification (or willingness to obtain)
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of NY offers a great benefits package to go along with an opportunity learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
Interested? If so, please submit an application below.
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer
L. Knife & Son, Inc. - 9 months ago