Crown Relocations is the global leader in international relocations. Crown has over 265 offices in over 60 countries around the world. We are currently seeking Crate Builder/ Assembly for our Hawaii office.
This is a crate build / assembly role within the Branch, responsible building and assembling new and used crates for household moving.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Building of special crates (motorcycle, glass marble tops, oversized items, etc.)
· Prepare and assemble new wooden liftvans
· Prepare and assemble used wooden liftvans
· Build racks and braces for container loads
· Maintaining and caulking of new and used liftvans and wooden crates.
· Safe and courteous operation of equipment.
· Must be able to meet the Physical Demands and Working Conditions and Environment listed below.
· Timely and regular attendance is required.
· Must be able to interact courteously and tactfully with managers, co-workers, customers and/or vendors in a way that positively affects production and morale.
· Maintain and service Crown’s existing accounts through excellent customer service, innovation, and corporate hospitality.
· Comply with the company’s Quality policy and procedures. Ensure that procedures meet the standards required by ISO 9002 through both external and internal audits.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Observe strict confidentiality outside the office relating to all information obtained during the course of your duties.
· Manage your time effectively and minimize costs at all times. Any work business related expenses must be approved prior to the expense and submitted to your immediate supervisor for final approval by the General Manager.
· Encourage and practice a tidy work environment
· Consistently maintain a cooperative and productive level of performance.
· Maintain a neat, clean and uniformed appearance to our customers and the public. Adhere to safety requirement attire such as safety boots and other items as mandated.
· Any and all duties that many be assigned by supervisor
Experience and Qualifications:
· Education - High School Graduate or GED
· Carpenter skills
· Lifting excess of 50 - 100 lbs occasionally
· Loading and unloading of containers
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT:
• Occasional exposure to temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit during loading/unloading of product.
Special duties may be assigned from time to time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict other responsibilities to this job regardless of location. Each individual is responsible for maintaining a neat, orderly work area, and adhering to all safety policies.
For Resume Submittal - North America Corporate Recruiter - Callie Balderas - email@example.com
Crown Relocations, a division of The Crown Group, offers a full range of employee relocation services for multinational corporations. Crown...