Makes boxes or shipping crates and packages product for shipment to customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Selects box, assembles and boxes product for proper protection to destination.
- Makes and designs crate if required to provide proper protection of product to destination.
- Labels package and completes paperwork for shipment as required.
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Machines a variety of tanks for further assembly.
Must be able to perform the essential duties of the job.
Must be able to drive a fork truck.
Must be able to read blueprints.
Must be able to run a drill press.
Must be able to communicate with the assembly supervisor.