Under the direction of the Director of Learning and Development, this purpose of this role is to create learning and development
content using appropriate authoring tools, including Articulate, Captivate, and other hardware and software. Content may
include e-learning modules, communications, presentations, templates, and other design projects. Content will be uploaded into CCS Medical’s Learning Management System and tied into employee learning plans.
- Takes ownership of graphic design projects as defined by the Learning and Development Director
- Utilizes departmental project management tools to ensure overall goals and deadlines are communicated and met
- Utilizes authoring tools and other creative solutions to design and develop e-learning content
- Determines projects appropriate for instructional design solutions
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to analyze job, task or information to be included in the learning
- Writes statements of performance/behavioral objectives
- Determines appropriate measurements to evaluate training, including, but not limited to, criterion-referenced achievement
tests, questionnaires, simulations, observations, performance checklists and demonstrations
- Collaborates with other members of the Learning and Development team to produce high-quality results
- Works with clients to ensure needs are met
- Reports results to the Learning and Development Director
- Must maintain a high degree of company and employee confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance
- Maintains and promotes patient confidentiality
- Maintains open lines of communication with organizational leadership and inter and intra department management and personnel
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance regulations and requirements
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Abides by all departmental, Employee, and Company policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains scheduling flexibility to ensure availability to meet the needs of the department for all hours of operation
- Bachelor s degree in education, business, professional or technical writing or related field, minimum of 2 years’ experience in training (adult learning ), technical writing, or instructional design; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory and Accelerated Learning principles a plus
- A strong working knowledge of design, brand development and creative process a plus
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping.
CCS Medical - 23 months ago
CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is just a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic...