Berlin \ New York \ San Francisco|
Digital Entertainment Recruiting
+ Email: email@example.com
JOB SUMMARY: As a Resourcer at VonChurch you will actively seek out, qualify and provide information to potential applicants / candidates on our clients and their job opportunities within the Digital Entertainment industry. A Resourcer screens candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements. Once this has been done, all qualified and interested candidates can be referred to the client and you will continue to maintain and coordinate interviews and other schedules throughout the process. You will report directly to a Team or Division Lead.JOB REQUIREMENTS / SPECIFICATIONS:
- Recent graduate with a degree in communications, media, business, sociology, psychology, design or art from an accredited College or University
- If not a recent graduate, a minimum of 6 months experience in Technical Recruiting (ie: Mobile / Web Developers, Software Engineers) or 1 year general agency recruiting
- If no recruiting experience, 6 – 12 months experience with sales and/or customer service and have proven success with achieving targets and goals put into place
- Proficient in basic computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Gmail, Web Browsing, Database management
- Fearless on the phones for cold-calling with confidence and salesmanship
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extroverted individual with a natural ability to build positive relationships
- Passionate about the start-up scene and technology industry
- Spends time exploring various games and apps on your phone or tablet
- Enjoys working REALLY hard, but can kick back and have fun at the end of the day
ABOUT VONCHURCH AND OUR CULTURE: We are a niche recruiting firm established in 2008, headquartered in San Francisco. VonChurch has established a reputation as being the most knowledgeable and experienced recruiting team in the Video Game Industry. We have since deepened our niche, offering staffing solutions for the full spectrum of Digital Entertainment – Play, Pay, Create, Experience – with new offices on the East Coast in NYC (Brooklyn) and our European HQ in Berlin. Our goal is to become the number one in our area worldwide and to redefine the way people recruit forever.
We have created the VonChurch culture around our mission statement, “The central hub for talent in the digital entertainment space” and our values – Cool, Creative and Confident. We spend each day living up to these standards. Our staff is youthful, energetic and fun and we love to have creative team members that appreciate networking, beer pong, games, and table tennis – and do not mind working in a noisy open atmosphere in an office all day.
- Base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock and PTO
- Growth potential
- Perks such as weekly lunch-time yoga, beer pong, company trips, video games at the office, and more…
All candidates should live within the SF Bay Area. If out of state we’ll consider you, but you will need to relocate yourself. This position is full time. To apply, please email cover letter and resume to vonrecruits [at] vonchurch [dot] com and put “Creative/Tech Recruiter Application” in the subject line. No calls please.
VonChurch - 4 months ago