Creative Director | Web & Mobile Solutions
Celerity is looking for a visionary Creative Director to establish strategic and creative approaches for Celerity’s Web & Mobile initiatives. The Creative Director will work to develop meaningful imaginative ideas from concept to finished product. Additionally, he or she will contribute to the development of digital and marketing strategies, drive the collaborative efforts of each project’s creative, user experience and technology teams, and inspire teammates on all levels to exceed expectations. The Creative Director will be a key member of the Web and Mobile leadership team and will help to grow and expand our business across the United States.
About our Web and Mobile Solutions Team
Celerity’s Web and Mobile Solutions team helps clients build and transform their online channels through bold digital media design and interactive applications, web sites, web portals, mobile applications and content management systems. We are advocates for the end user and apply User Centered Design principles in all of our work.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients’ market distinction and leadership position
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices
- Serve as the overall creative lead, responsible for mentoring and leading junior creative staff through critiques of their work to maintain consistent, award-winning quality work
- Direct all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Display a cohesive understanding and execution of the principles that make innovative and effective digital communications, interface design, and interaction design
- Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate and harness new ways of thinking
- Lead proposal development efforts for all creative work, including detailed plan information and cost estimates
- Grow new business and cultivate solid client relationships
- Ensure the timely development and execution of plans, deliverables, and projects
- Interview and oversee the onboarding of new staff
- Oversee creative consultations with project teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations
- Execute duties and assignments as directed in compliance with client guidelines and objectives
- 8 years of professional design, UX, IA, UI experience (at least 3 years digital agency environment)
- A strong working knowledge of user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- An excellent portfolio showcasing digital platform work experience
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Ability to foster collaboration within internal project teams and with clients.
- Proven success in creating innovative concepts for client web-based projects
- In-depth knowledge of website functionalities, interactions, usability, and navigation
- Comfortable presenting and exchanging ideas with C-level professionals
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to lead team members; negotiate with peers, superiors, clients, and foster a strong can-do mindset for all involved with project
- Willing and able to share knowledge with peers, colleagues, clients, etc.
- Self-motivated, customer driven and results oriented
- Hands-on experience with creative software packages, such as Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, etc
- Ability to provide creative direction as well as overall leadership for strategic and account direction
- Ability to establish client relationship and act as a creative leader for the client
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline; Master’s desirable
- Experience with multi-channel design efforts for major brands
- Experience working in a consulting environment with a proven track record of winning pitches and awards
- Experience managing complex UX projects
- Knowledge of areas such as game dynamics, behavioral economics, brand strategy, data visualization, activation tactics and SEM, and storytelling and narrative as they relate to UX
Who is Celerity?
Celerity is a business acceleration consultancy devoted to helping companies break through key stuck points and solve critical problems. We deliver proven solutions in four main areas: technology adoption and integration, business process efficiency, strategy and alignment and talent.
Headquartered in McLean, VA, Celerity operates eight regional offices with more than 600 employees and $83 million in revenue.
Good corporate citizenship is a top priority at Celerity. We apply the same entrepreneurial spirit to our community initiatives and charitable giving as we do to our company and clients. Celerity employees support diverse causes and organizations, such as the Wounded Warrior Project, Byte Back, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Dress for Success, Courage for Life, the Douglas J. Green Memorial Fund and the Veterans Leadership Program (VLP) of Western Pennsylvania. Learn more: http://www.celerity.com/about/community-involvement/
Celerity is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.