CMA is the internal creative and project management group for the LEGO Company. Responsibilities include development of consumer communications in all forms of media. As the internal global creative agency, CMA creates a wide variety of materials for D2C, LEGO Club and the local Marketing group.
The Creative Manager - Novelty Development will lead a team of full-time employees, freelancers and outside creative resources in development of strategically focused and creatively dynamic communication materials. Responsibilities associated with these campaigns include: creating communication strategies for worldwide product launches, designing all visual assets to support campaign initiatives, packaging design, in box promotional materials, print ads, TV commercial development and online promotional materials.
- Be a creative force (strategic, campaign, copy, editorial) across all assigned projects.
- Present communication concepts both internally and externally to Creative, Marketing and IP partners.
- Creative sparring partner for Marketing (local and global) strategic and concept brainstorming.
- Work with Creative Director on assigned special projects
- Assign projects, manage resources and help direct the day to day workload of the team
- Coach, mentor, motivate and develop team around project, CMA and company goals.
- Presenting ideas, creating agendas and leading projects and strategies as developed by the team
- Work with Global Creative Managers and Local and Global Account Managers to assure alignment in media development Strategic direction.
- Help further innovation agenda by identifying innovation areas within assigned portfolio of projects.
- 5-7 years experience managing a creative team in an agency or in-house environment
- Proven track record of success in creating effective and engaging consumer communication
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in design
- Advertising background
- Experience in traditional (print, TV)
- Packaging design & development
- Emerging media (online, mobile, apps)
- Content creation for children 5-11
- Proven history in successful management of a high performing creative team
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and people management simultaneously
- Recommendations from former employer, colleagues and reports
- Must be willing to travel (up to 20%)
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children's creativity through playing and learning. Based on the world-famous LEGO® brick, the company today provides toys, experiences and teaching materials for children in more than 130 countries. The LEGO Group has approximately 10,000 employees, and it is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Our head office is in Billund, Denmark with the US headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut. The Enfield campus houses approximately 600 employees in a full range of roles within sales, marketing, operations, and support functions which also supports an additional 600 employees throughout the US in LEGO Brand Stores and Field Sales.
Recruitics - 10 months ago
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...