Corporation Service Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Wilmington, DE that serves as a leading provider of legal and financial services for the world’s largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide superior services and products while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their career. CSC has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Delaware for the sixth consecutive year in 2012.
The Credit and Collections Manager will oversee all credit/collections and accounts receivable functions. They will develop policy, procedures, and training programs consistent with maximizing cash flow while minimizing bad debt and representation/client attrition. This person will supervise a team of up to 20 individuals. The Credit/Collections Manager will work with executive management to develop and prioritize goals and objectives of the group. This leader will develop related metrics and reporting which will accurately measure progress towards these goals. The position reports to the Vice President of Finance.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a B2B credit/collections manager in high volume, customer service oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability/experience managing a large (15+) collections team
- College degree in business or finance preferred
- Experience in Oracle financials and accounts receivable applications desirable
- Knowledge of bankruptcy and collection agency procedures required
- Excel, Microsoft Word, and Business Objects (or comparable data/reporting software) experience required
What can we offer you:
- Operational management of collection & accounts receivable personnel
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective collection and A/R procedures
- Ongoing training & mentoring of collection personnel
- Approval functions include refund requests, bad debt write offs, account adjustment & agency placements
- Institute proper reporting and control schemes including monthly commentary to senior managemen t
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Life insurance - Spouse and dependent life - 18 paid days off - 7 paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...