- 2 years solid experience in commercial credit analysis or equivalent 4-year degree, training, and education.
- Strong financial statement analysis skills
- Proven quantitative and qualitative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to justify credit decisions and balance risk and business/sales issues
- Articulate; can negotiate with sometimes difficult commercial customers
- Sense of urgency
- PC literate - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- College degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Merchant acquiring or card/payments processing industry experience highly desirable.
- Able to travel 10% of the time.
Conducts on-site visits and audits operational and financial integrity of businesses.
- Analyzes credit worthiness of merchant, commercial accounts.
- Reviews internal and external information, such as processing activity reports, credit bureau reports, financial statements.
- Renders a commercial credit decision upon review of information.
- Writes and presents credit reviews. Negotiates collateral requirements and change of terms with merchants.
- Calls and writes commercial customers to request information such as financial statements, shipping/delivery information, marketing brochures, etc.
- Discusses financial results and condition of comany with CFO, controller, etc. *
COMPANY INFO: TransFirst, one of the nation's leading providers of secure payment processing, provides products and services that can help businesses of every size grow and prosper. We offer solutions tailor-made for merchants, financial institutions, independent sales professionals and referral/reseller partners. With more than 15 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we make it our mission to help all of our business partners grow and succeed. Here are some company facts:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Basic and supplemental AD&D insurances, short and long term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match; including a Roth contribution option
- Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Vacation, sick and personal time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- TransFirst University (TFU) courses: business communication, computer skills, personal and professional ethics; and training in TransFirst service and products and the payment processing industry
- Employee Recognition Awards
- On-site annual Health Fair & Craft Fair
- On-site Grab and Go Food Market
- Serve 175,000 merchants, financial institutions and ISO/ISA sales partners
- Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $30 billion
- Privately owned; equity partner is Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- More than 900 employees
- Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with additional operations facilities in Dallas, TX; Broomfield, CO; Aurora, CO; Omaha, NB; Overland Park, KS; Franklin, TN; and Cypress, CA.
Transfirst - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...