Celebrating over 40 years of success, Piedmont Plastics, with its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, is a key supplier of plastic sheet, rod, tube and film products. As a privately held company, we enjoy the benefits of ownership committed to both the company's and the industry's success. Today, we have a network of distribution centers throughout North America, enabling us to provide timely delivery of name brand products from leading manufacturers in the industry. We have 600 employees located in forty offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
We are looking for a talented Credit and Collections Analyst to lead our credit team of six Credit Administrators. Reporting to the CFO, the ideal Credit Analyst will be responsible for, but not be limited to: overseeing the day to day activities of the team members; setting, reviewing and monitoring collection goals, assignments and results; reviewing and approving credit applications; resolving issues with customer credit holds;
reviewing accounts to be turn over to outside collectors; and other projects as assigned.
If you are a highly motivated credit professional or accounting professional with a strong work ethic, supervisory experience and are looking to join a winning team, this is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills in an established and respected company.
IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 3-5 years of commercial (not consumer) credit experience as a team lead with a significant track record of obtaining and exceeding assigned collection goals
- Multi-state sales tax experience and knowledge
- A bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Outlook and Word
- A positive attitude and are a team player
To apply for the position, please go to the website www.piedmontplastics.com, locate the job title and click "Apply Now." You must include a professional resume to be considered) Include Job ID 1350 in the subject line of any inquiry.
- Industry leading wages
- A generous benefits package including medical, dental, company-paid life insurance, 401(k) matching, and time-off with pay
- A chance to work for a dynamic organization that values its employees
No phone calls please.
We are an EOE Employer
Piedmont Plastics - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard