United Auto Credit (UAC) is seeking motivated recent college graduates with a strong aptitude for numbers as well as the ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers for Credit Analyst Opportunities within our expanding Team. As a Credit Analyst, you will underwrite and review submitted files to analyze for Ability, Stability, Credit Willingness and Deal Structure. This includes ensuring that loan requests meet program and product specifications or counteroffer to a different product and/or program when appropriate. In addition, you will communicate decision to appropriate individuals, uphold fair lending practices, and meet targets for productivity, quality and customer satisfaction; relationship management between the Dealership Body and the Sales/Marketing team play a large role in the day to day success of this position.
This is a great opportunity for motivated recent graduates that enjoy being on the phone and making it happen within a dynamic team orientated environment!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with renegotiation of loans based on lending guidelines.
- Interact daily with automotive dealerships and gather information needed to make appropriate credit decisions with the ability to explain the rationale behind credit decisions made to dealerships and Area Managers if needed.
- Review, analyze and underwrite complex auto loans within company guidelines.
- Review and decision up to 50 applications on a daily basis with the goal of same day turnaround time.
- Review financial statements, credit reports, applicable debt ratios and loan-to-value ratios in order to make credit decisions that mitigate future risk for the company.
- Effective communication with dealership body to build strong relationships.
- Build strong working relationships with the Sales/Marketing Team, Funders and Dealership Body.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Ability to be on the phone for long periods of time and provide a high level of customer service.
- Solid work ethic and high activity level.
- Proven ability to perform credit risk analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Above average communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong desire to achieve and succeed.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our Company Culture is an open one that allows you to be part of rapidly growing team with a promote from within philosophy; if you have often felt that a work-hard play-hard team orientated atmosphere was one that you thrive in then we just might be the fit for you!
- Starting salary of $30,000 with monthly and quarterly bonus potential based on meeting goals and objectives.
- 401 (K) with company match
- The training and tools to succeed
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Business casual dress
- Team building events
- Birthday celebrations
- Company Gear
- And most importantly…
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working with our dealer partners to provide reliable and affordable transportation to customers recovering from past credit problems, or to establish credit for the first time.
With our headquarters in Southern California, offices in Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas and a sales force key-pointed across the country, our team members enjoy working in an exciting industry and a diverse work environment. It’s fast paced, and it’s hard work. But it also provides every employee an opportunity to make a difference and share in the success they create.
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnitedAutoCredit or contact us Recruiting@Unitedautocredit.net
UAC is an equal opportunity employer. Background and drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working...