- Analyze various elements of credit risk of corporate finance and other transactions presented to the Credit Department by various business units and presenting concise written executive summaries / comments of credit analysis to the management of the Credit department.
- Monitor and supervise the situation of Warning List credits, present written memorandums / reports to management.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, workflow procedures, regulations, etc.
- Other credit related work / projects as assigned.
- - 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- - Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting is required
- - Experience at major US banks as a corporate credit analyst is preferable
- - Knowledge of Leverage Finance and / or Middle Market Finance is preferable but not required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- PC skills including word processing (MS Word, etc) and spread sheet (MS Excel, etc)
OneWire Inc. - 10 months ago
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is the holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, which is one of Japan's largest banks (along...