- Analyze various elements of credit risk of corporate finance and other transactions presented to the Credit Department by various business units and presenting concise written executive summaries / comments of credit analysis to the management of the Credit department.
- Monitor and supervise the situation of Warning List credits, present written memorandums / reports to management.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, workflow procedures, regulations, etc.
- Other credit related work / projects as assigned.
- - 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- - Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting is required
- - Experience at major US banks as a corporate credit analyst is preferable
- - Knowledge of Leverage Finance and / or Middle Market Finance is preferable but not required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- PC skills including word processing (MS Word, etc) and spread sheet (MS Excel, etc)
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is the holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, which is one of Japan's largest banks (along...