ARE YOU DRIVEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
United Auto Credit (UAC) is nationwide leader in the specialty finance industry. We are engaged in non-prime automobile financing, which entails the purchasing and servicing of automobile installment sales contracts originated by franchised and independent automotive dealers. We strive to create a work environment where pride, passion, dedication and consistency to our internal processes drive our leadership position within the market. By providing our employees with access to broad business knowledge, deep industry proficiency and superior execution capabilities, training and development programs, they are uniquely qualified to drive both internal and external success. Our professionals are accomplished problem solvers whose skills, sound judgment and adaptability underpin our considerable success. At United Auto Credit, we believe that every employee contributes to a larger goal that motivates our people and inspires them to grow with the organization. Our employees are Driven to Make a Difference!
As a Credit Analyst, you will underwrite and review submitted files to analyze for Ability, Stability, Credit Willingness and Deal Structure. This includes ensuring that loan requests meet program and product specifications or counteroffer to a different product and/or program when appropriate. In addition, you will communicate decision to appropriate individuals, uphold fair lending practices, and meet targets for productivity, quality and customer satisfaction; relationship management between the Dealership Body and the Sales/Marketing team play a large role in the day to day success of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with renegotiation of loans based on lending guidelines.
- Interact daily with automotive dealerships and gather information needed to make appropriate credit decisions with the ability to explain the rationale behind credit decisions made to dealerships and Area Managers if needed.
- Review, analyze and underwrite complex auto loans within company guidelines.
- Review and decision up to 50 applications on a daily basis with the goal of same day turnaround time.
- Review financial statements, credit reports, applicable debt ratios and loan-to-value ratios in order to make credit decisions that mitigate future risk for the company.
- Effective communication with dealership body to build strong relationships.
- Build strong working relationships with the Sales/Marketing Team, Funders and Dealership Body.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Knowledge of Consumer Auto Finance and/or underwriting experience highly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to perform credit risk analysis
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships with dealer principals, Sales/Marketing Team as well as Peers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong desire to achieve and succeed
We provide a competitive base salary and bonus program as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental vision and a 401(k) investment plan. Our training programs are designed to provide you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed. If you are interested in stretching your mind and collaborating with some exceptional people, you won't want to miss the opportunity of becoming a part of our diverse team.
Recent College Graduates are encouraged to apply as our training programs are designed to provide you with……
The Tools and Resources you will need to Succeed!
UNITED AUTO CREDIT
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
UACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a drug free environment which includes pre-employment drug and background screening.
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working...