This internship is within the Marketing department at the UBS home office in Weehawken, NJ. The position is with the Event Marketing team which plans both internal business and external client events. Learn about the event planning industry first-hand, from the invitation process to the on-site operations and behind the scenes steps to executing first-class meetings.
Hours: To be determined based on students availability and credit requirements
- Work closely with team members to execute specific events including upcoming Presidential events, golf events, town halls and internal meetings
- Assist team members with excel projects to implement attendee management, asset tracking and RSVPs for internal/external events
- Identify and manage vendor database
- Assist on-site at various events with attendee registration, and meeting support functions
- Liaison with event planners to create and distribute meeting collateral
- Provide assistance on ad hoc marketing projects within the department
- Work with Program Operations Coordinators to implement new processes and procedures within the department
- Source various venues for off-site dinners and meetings
- Post-event follow up and documentation
- This is a non-paid internship. Student must provide documentation from university that they will receive course credit.
Location: 1200 Harbor Blvd., Weehawken, NJ (5 min. ferry ride from NYC)
- Extremely proficient in Excel
- Ability to learn quickly
- Pro-active, organized, innovative, forward thinking and output-driven
- Ability to multi-task projects in a fast-paced environment with short timeframes
- Passion for planning events
UBS - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....