The Credit Manager is responsible for supervising the Credit Department team, establishing credit limits, ensuring accurate cash application of customer payments and delivering a high performing, customer-friendly department.
- Direct and manage the credit department staff
- Interpret customer information to determine credit worthiness
- Establish and maintain both new and existing customer credit lines
- Manage and direct the cash application process
- Monitor the aged Accounts Receivable Aging and assist with the calculation of appropriate reserve levels.
- Make write off recommendations to the Corporate Controller and CFO
- Work with the Sales Groups to ensure high level of customer service
- Work with our local bank to ensure an effective lockbox process
- Manage the collection process of delinquent accounts, including establishing relationships with collection agencies and attorneys
- Reviews and recommends accounts for legal action
- Conducts monthly past due meetings to stay abreast of delinquent accounts.
- Prepare a quarterly Credit Report to the Corporate Controller
- Calculate and manage export dealer rebates
Astro-Med, Inc offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical/dental insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, stock purchase plan and stock ownership.
- 5 years of commercial credit and collections experience
- Working knowledge of Dunn & Bradstreet reports
- Experience establishing customer credit limits and letters of credit
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business administration or related field a plus
For immediate consideration, please send a resume by postal mail, email or fax:
Postal address: Astro-Med, Inc., Human Resources, 600 East Greenwich Ave, West Warwick, RI 02893
Astro-Med, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer â€“ M/F/D/V.
Astro-Med, Inc. - 18 months ago