Analyzes, approves and recommends credit actions. Provides direction and support to the Agribusiness Department and field credit staff on credit issues. Supports and leads the department’s preparation, extension and monitoring of large complex field originated loans. Assists in all other activities of the Credit Department function within Farm Credit Mid-America including support of the Credit Delivery Systems and Credit training.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Provide excellent customer service on credit decisions, loan approvals, support, and processing on field originated loans, while maintaining sound loan quality and credit administration.
2. Processes and reviews financial information and closing documents for field based loans and leases. Maintains an effective follow up process to ensure compliance with credit agreement covenants and conditions for compliance on all field based loans and leases after closing.
3. Process, follow up and report activities in the areas of territorial clearance, credit review committees and customer complaints.
4. Provides support to those conducting credit training with the preparation and delivery of
association credit training materials.
5. Represents and communicates the mission and values of Farm Credit Mid-America and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality to employees, customers, publics, and other target audiences.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in business, agriculture or related field and one to three years experience in credit analysis. This level of Credit Officer has demonstrated the capability to function within the Credit Trainee position.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Farm Credit Mid-America - 21 months ago