This position is located at Connexus Credit Union.
1. Reviews approved consumer loan files for accuracy; processes loans and performs follow up on all incomplete files.
2. Prepares and posts all Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions on a daily basis. This includes decisioning of correct payments, returns, and database requirements.
3. Analyzes negative deposit accounts and makes decisions on closure and/or reporting to third party companies. This includes performing collection calls to obtain deposits from customers.
4. Receives and analyzes member dispute items and determines appropriate resolution.
5. Work with vendors, other employees, and members to answer questions and resolve issues
6. Provides back-up coverage for others within Block II as needed.
7. Performs other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent, plus 2-3 years of similar work experience. Prior experience in loan processing and/or ACH clearing is preferable.
2. Previous work experience demonstrating accuracy, problem solving, and attention to detail.
3. Shows evidence of good organization skills, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
4. Possesses proficient skills to open, create, and modify various documents using the Microsoft Suite (e.g. documents, spreadsheets, email, etc) and enter/retrieve information using various applications/systems.
5. Ability to analyze job functions and identify potential efficiencies.
6. Demonstrated ability to be a team player, with willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to consistently meet productivity requirments..
7. Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Salary (Pay Basis)
High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Liberty Mutual - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and...