Bodine Services of Peoria is seeking experienced managers with a WATER BLASTING and/or VACUUM SERVICES background. As our company continues to grow and develop we seek individuals who can fulfill our company mission of being the best in our business. It is through the acquisition and development of talent that Bodine Services will accomplish this goal. Key responsibilities of these positions include:
* Support and administer the company safety program.
* Supervise teams of employees at client sites.
* Project set up and inspection.
* Work with and establish solid working relationships with all clients.
* Clean and maintain equipment.
* Train and develop all employees.
* Provide leadership for work force.
* Ensure projects stay on schedule and within proposed budget.
The successful candidates will possess a valid drivers license and be eligible for company insurance. CDL is a plus. Bodine offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid vacation, paid holidays and a 401K with company match.
IF YOU HAVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN WATER BLASTING OR VACUUM SERVICES AND ARE INTERESTED IN GROWTH IN POSITION, INCOME AND EXPERIENCE, DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
For consideration, apply online at www.bodineservices.com or send a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BODINE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Bodine Services - 14 months ago