1. Provides direct supervision, coordination and continuity to the assigned crew, and necessary communication from dispatch through the Division Operations Manager.
2. Performs Hazard Recognition Awareness to remove all hazards from the workplace.
3. Supervises the assigned personnel, equipment, material and subcontractors for the assigned work.
4. Ensures work performance is planned and coordinated according to work plan schedule, quality, budget and safety objectives.
5. Maintains the project work-site in a safe and environmentally sound condition per DOT, EPA and OSHA requirements.
6. Supervise assigned VES-IS personnel and subcontractors. Initiate corrective action for unsatisfactory performance in accordance with company regulations.
7. Properly prepare work in advance with regards to equipment layout and hookup requirements and assigned crew work lists for setup, processing, rig-down and decontamination.
8. Ensure equipment is received and maintained in good working condition throughout the job. Report all deficiencies as they arise to dispatch and/or Division Operations Manager.
9. Initiate corrective action for any unsafe or environmentally unsound condition. Report situation in accordance with company regulations and procedures.
10. Provide complete and accurate Job Service Receipts and Job Logs to required VES-IS managers/salesman.
11. Carryout all company policies.
12. Monitor morale of personnel and endeavor to maintain a high level and “can do” attitude.
13. Maintain working knowledge of current, applicable regulations.
14. Maintain a problem solving attitude and attempt to procure additional work.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Valid Driver
's License required
3. TWIC required
4. OSCA or BATC Training Card
5. Must pass physical and medical examine.
6. 2+ years industry experience.
Veolia Environmental Services - 11 months ago