Crew Scheduler - Human Resources
Grow with us as a Crew Scheduler in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! You are detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities. Engage with us as you will collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives. Lead with us as you leverage your skills to strategize on operating plans and impact the bottom line with forward thinking. Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Crew Scheduler II at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Producing accurate crew schedules to meet production requirements
• Maintaining compliance with applicable union agreements
• Scheduling employees for a wide variety of off work events (such as vacations, leaves of absence, bereavement leaves, etc.) training and company functions, in accordance with existing policies, procedures and contractual constraints
• Responding to production requirement changes quickly and accurately and coordinating crew scheduling requirements with supervisors
• Preparing daily crew sheets and schedules for each department and/or work area
• Entering employee attendance into appropriate database(s)
• Generating and maintaining a variety of reports
• Maintaining and managing crewing, training, and other documentation (manually and/or electronically) in accordance to company document retention policies
• Investigating crew scheduling grievances
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in crew scheduling, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with frequent telephone and walk-in inquiries/requests
• Ability to deal with conflict effectively while treating all employees with respect
• Willingness and ability to work any shift and to change shifts or work extended shifts to provide coverage for co-worker vacations
• High School diploma/General Education Diploma and frequently demonstrated related work experience in either: Customer Service, Payroll, Dispatching or Human Resources
• Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
• Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed
• High degree of personal organizational, attention to detail, interpersonal communication and analytical skills
• Demonstrated personal accountability, self-direction, and self-motivation
• Kronos Workforce Software
• Position is second shift
• Experience with SAP
• Crew Scheduler Experience
• Union environment experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This position is second shift, the hours are 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 18 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....