· Compassion, Safety Awareness, Innovation, Adaptable, Investment, Professionalism/Accountability
PRINCIPLE JOB VALUES
· Communication, Managing Work, Stress Tolerance, Quality Orientation, Technical/Professional Skills and Knowledge
PRINCIPLE JOB FUNCTIONS
· Provides crisis assessments in med/surg hospitals
· Participates in the assessment process
· Coordinates, implements and completes transfer or referral process
· Serves as a liaison between physicians, patients/family and the hospital
· Accurately maintains files, logs and reports as requested or required
· Provides crisis intervention for all age groups
· Adheres to hospital policies and procedures
· Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct
· Conduct reflects the Company’s values and a commitment to the Code of Conduct
· Performs other duties as requested or required
Current Texas RN licensure or LMSW, LCSW, LPC or LPCi. Must have 2 years acute general psychiatric experience. Must have current CPR before completion of orientation.
FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Essential function of the job includes: Walking and standing daily infrequently carrying up to 10lbs., ability to grasp, requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range, full range of motion to include restraining patients to protect them from harm to themselves or others; some exposure to changes in temperature due to weather, some exposure to communicable diseases or bodily fluids, hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity. OSHA BLOOD BORNE CATEGORY II.
Green Oaks opened its doors in 1983 with the goal of becoming the premier psychiatric treatment facility in North Texas. Providing mental...