As a leader in Cvent’s Cross-Selling division, you will drive innovation and growth by developing and executing on Cvent’s strategy to cross sell into our existing client base. This is a new group and new position within Cvent’s Sales department. This “special operations” position within the Account Management division is responsible for identifying cross-sell opportunities in order to maximize revenue, improve customer experience, and expand our “share of wallet”. Historically, Account Managers and Direct Sales reps have sporadically identified opportunities for cross-selling, but this dedicated resource will receive an annual quota for selling additional products and services (Event Management, Web Surveys, Supplier Network Mobile Apps, & Ticketig) to Cvent’s installed base customers. You will serve as an overlay, introducing Direct Sales Executives and Account Managers at the appropriate step in the sales process in order to bring the sale of additional products across the finish line.
- Develop and execute on the cross-sell strategy, and train future team members on this process
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing and sales strategy targeted at existing customers to drive adoption of additional products, and to ensure customers purchase as many of Cvent’s products as possible
- Translate feature requests and enhancements into requirements that the development team can leverage during build
- Develop metrics and keep management abreast of MTD & YTD success
- Interface with other departments, including Sales, Client Services, Technology, Finance, and Legal
- 2+ years of Account Management or Sales experience
- Familiarity with and/or a desire to learn about all of Cvent’s products
- Ability to work closely with member of Cvent’s Senior Management and Sales Management teams, especially our EVP of Sales and Marleting, as this new strategy is launched
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership capabilities. The idea is to build a team around “Land and Expand” if this strategy is successfully launched.
- Must possess a focused, metrics-driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong technical aptitude