Sidney, MT, Full-Time/Year-Round
PLEASE NOTE: CA PE AIR IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR EXPANSION TO THE STATE OF MONTANA! WE ARE CURRENTLY FILLING VARIOUS OPENINGS IN THE MONTANA REGION AND EXPECT EMPLOYMENT FOR NEW EMPLOYEES TO COMMENCE AT SOME POINT DURING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER, 2013.
Cross-trained agents must, after completion of training, be willing and able to work Ticket, Operations and Ramp Agent positions at their assigned station (as applicable).
- Check in passengers and baggage using Cape Air’s passenger service system
- Make passenger reservations and rebook flights
- Make boarding announcements
- Provide extra assistance to passengers with special needs
- Assist the main Cape Air Reservations Department by handling remote reservations calls, if applicable to station
- Share information with pilots/ramp/operations using radio communications
- Organize ticket and cash reports
- Handle delayed or missing baggage and process claims
- Assure compliance with FAA and airport security procedures
- Meet and marshal aircraft
- Load and unload passengers and their baggage
- Escort passengers out to the aircraft
- Additional duties as assigned
- Airline work experience preferred
- Airline reservation system experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid US drivers license
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent communication and excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to interact effectively with others
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Flexibility of schedule is a must
- This position will often require working nights, weekends and holidays
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
- Please note this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance and DATP enrollment in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER:
- #2013304 (Full-Time, Year-Round)
- #2013305 (Part-Time, Year-Round)
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Monday October 14, 2013 (11:59 pm EDT)
Cape Air - 18 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...