St. Croix, USVI, Part-Time/Year-Round
Cross-trained agents must, after completion of training, be willing and able to work Ticket, Operations and Ramp Agent positions at their assigned station (as applicable).
- Check in passengers and baggage using Cape Air’s passenger service system
- Make passenger reservations and rebook flights
- Make boarding announcements
- Provide extra assistance to passengers with special needs
- Assist the main Cape Air Reservations Department by handling remote reservations calls, if applicable to station
- Share information with pilots/ramp/operations using radio communications
- Organize ticket and cash reports
- Handle delayed or missing baggage and process claims
- Assure compliance with FAA and airport security procedures
- Meet and marshal aircraft
- Load and unload passengers and their baggage
- Escort passengers out to the aircraft
- Additional duties as assigned
- Airline work experience and airline reservation system experience, preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must have valid US drivers license
- Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal background check
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required
- Good communication and excellent customer service skills, required
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Flexibility of schedule is a must
- This position will often require working nights, weekends and holidays
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
- Please note this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance and may require DATP enrollment in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #201327
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
Cape Air - 20 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...