PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Everyone is responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Your supervisor will monitor your performance and provide both positive and corrective feedback to you. Responsibilities include baggage loading, operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment, aircraft servicing. Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Driver License/Clean Record
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Pass a mandated Drug Screening
- Clear a 10-year background check
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Successful completion of training course
- Previous airline experience
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Bachelors Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
Piedmont Airlines, Inc. operates as an US Airways Express carrier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of US Airways (LCC). US Airways is the...