Unique opportunity to jump into a data focused startup on the ground floor. If you want an opportunity to grow with a company, and enjoy working in an exciting environment with smart, down-to earth people, you’re in the right place!
We are looking for a top-notch associate to augment our Information Acquisition & Insights team at Quad Analytix. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Recruit our online (“crowd” based) workforce
• Manage on-boarding process for online workforce
• Manage crowd based work assignments and operations
• Provide feedback on systems/tools/process in order to improve efficiency
• Serve as online representative to crowd community and constantly refine our crowdsource footprint
This is an entry-level position, but ideally you’re just as excited about taking on more roles as the company progresses.
WHO YOU ARE:
You take pride in your attention to detail. You exhibit a natural ability to manage several processes at once without feeling overwhelmed. You maintain a constant, clear mental picture of how things are (and where they should go), and can easily articulate it to someone else. You’re adept at managing expectations regardless of whether they are upwards or downwards. You are passionate about the quality of your work. You’ve got a great work ethic, and just as importantly, a great attitude. Your consistency doesn’t mean you’re complacent; you exhibit a slight distaste for the status quo. You proactively identify solutions to problems we didn’t even know existed and drive to implement them without much guidance. You like to bring structure into confusing situations, but that doesn’t mean you would pass an opportunity to wear jeans to work. You want to collaborate with smart, humble people, and enjoy coming in to work each day.
• Above average communication and writing skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills, ideally with work experience in a written format
• 2 to 3 years of work experience using a computer in an online environment
• Nice to have experience with oDesk, Mechanical Turk, or other similar service as either a worker and/or a recruiter/process manager of work
• Prior experience with on-line communities is a plus
• Excel and multi-dimensional dataset experience a bonus
• Available to work full time in the San Mateo office