CRH is a diversified building materials group which manufactures and distributes building material products from the fundamentals of heavy materials and elements to construct the frame, through value-added exterior products that complete the building envelope, to distribution channels which service construction fit-out and renewal. CRH employs approximately 76,000 people at 3,600 operating locations in 34 countries.
Crushing & Screening Foreman
The purpose of this role is to maintain all mobile and fixed crushing & screening plants.
• Maintain crushing and materials handling systems.
• Plan and execute maintenance of equipments to ensure high reliability of the plant.
• Assist with maintenance whenever necessary in the plant especially during shutdowns.
• Manage all resources under his supervision to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
• Liaise with commercial services to ensure adequate spares are stocked.
• Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
• Monitor and assess equipments deficiencies and recommend and/or implement improvements to maximize equipments utilization.
• Coach and mentor subordinates to improve the overall efficiency and competency of the team.
Requirements: 3-5 years prior experience working in aggregate screening and crushing operations. A strong mechanical background is required.
CRH plc, Belgard Castle, Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Phone: +35314041000, Fax: +35314041015, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldcastle - 14 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...