POSITION REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a highly motivated and organized person with a passion for the medical field who is able to follow protocols and work in a technical environment. Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. Qualified applicants must have excellent organizational and computer skills, must be well versed in Microsoft Excel and must be able to pay attention to minor details on a consistent basis.
- Checking levels and temperatures of LN2 tanks
- Putting inventory into permanent storage
- Filling manual-fill tanks with LN2
- Removing inventory and setting up shipments as requested
- Perform tank validations and yearly maintenance checks
- Logging and storing laboratory supplies
- Quality control of tanks, freezers and labs
- Manage all outgoing shipments
- Assist with kit assembly as needed
- Assist in routine laboratory upkeep (clean equipment, monitor biohazard waste, autoclave, aliquot media, etc.)
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...