ATI has an exciting opportunity for Cryptologic Language Instructor 2 (Dari) located in MD.
The Dari Instructor will develop and teach Dari courses in accordance with Instruction I-04; Tailor approaches in accordance with student learning styles and strategies; Supplement instruction with contemporary authentic material; Join instructional teams as required; Use classroom technology such as SmartBoard/Symposium, audio/video/DVD components, and computer applications such as Microsoft Office; Use blended delivery modes such as platform, online, distance, asynchronous eLearning technology and self-paced instruction. The instructor will also be responsible for providing constructive feedback on student progress and ensure all learning assessments correlate with or directly support unit/topic/course objectives and delivering Area Studies content in Dari or English as required.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
****A current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required****
- Eight (8) years experience in adult education and methodology to include:
- Five (5) years experience developing and teaching using blended learning;
- Five (5) years experience teaching Dari courses from basic through advanced level, with a focus on translation, grammar, listening, and reading comprehension, speaking and writing;
- Three (3) years experience in identifying and using authentic materials to support objectives;
- Three (3) years experience in assessing student performance;
- A Bachelor's degree in Dari, Area Studies, or a related discipline.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 30+ days ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...