JOB TITLE: Report Developer - Crystal
REPORTS TO: Owner
The Crystal Report Developer will work closely with Operational Team Leaders, IT Staff, and other management personnel to clarify and translate report requests from business needs to information solutions. This position will especially focus on clarifying business and technical requirements and development of reporting solutions. In this position, candidates will be responsible for the following:
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficiency with Crystal Reports XI and/or 2008, MS Reporting Services (including SSRS), and MS Excel.
- Thorough understanding of SQL 2005/2008 tables, views, stored procedures, performance tuning and possess the ability to write SQL queries.
- Writing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Management Studio.
- Works with Reporting and Information Technology team members to communicate requirements and ensure delivery of quality Reporting solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Some training in fields such as computer sciences, information systems, business administration, healthcare, or similar vocations.
- 2+ years of report writing experience.
Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to issues.
- Strong technical skills with a variety of business software tools including MS Office applications.
- The ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them clearly to individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting and planning skills.
- Self-starter, flexible, personable, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work with and modify existing reports with minimal assistance or supervision.
- The ability to create user driven parameter selection reports.
- Ability to identify and articulate trends, outliers, quality issues, data structure, etc.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; effective team player.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare data in general and reimbursement data.
- Knowledge of healthcare data privacy and HIPAA compliance requirements a plus.
Indeed - 13 months ago