Rich Products Corporation is known around the world as the founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen food industry and the leading supporter and solutions provider to the Food Service, In-Store Bakery and Retail marketplaces. We are one of the world's premier family-owned food companies with more than 7,300 associates worldwide.
We currently have a great opportunity as a Culinarian located in Dallas, TX. Please visit our website at www.richs.com/careers to apply for this position or view other exciting opportunities.
The Culinarian will provide culinary leadership, innovation, and support to their assigned zone/sales team in accordance with the Food Service Division (FSD) Strategic Plan/Market Plan/Playbook and in partnership with sales team members in the achievement of Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
Support FSD strategic plan/playbook objectives:
- Support zone AOP in partnership with sales teams and brokers.
- Execute in partnership with sales team the 30/60/90 day Market plan objectives.
- Be a first adopter and expert of all New Product Development (NPD) sufficient to build team confidence and competency.
District portfolio expertise and training:
- Establish best practices demonstrating portfolio advantages to constituents.
- Setting zone level plan for team training.
- Commitment to ongoing education and personal enrichment.
- Local Culinary association(s) participation and networking.
- Expert at Back of House (BOH) systems and best practices.
- Expert at menu design and management (sufficient to consult operator business).
Base business solidification and growth:
- Exceed growth of base business AOP as indicated in the market plan.
- Solidify local customer base business (mitigate churn risk).
- Extend tangible 'Rich Experience' value to customer base.
- Drive culinary innovation to expand current/existing portfolio.
Sales prospecting and white space imperatives:
- Animate portfolio potential to prospective customers as indicated in the sales market plan.
- Penetrate new markets and segments.
- Consider bundling with other Rich's assets and B2B opportunities when building menu solutions.
Sales leader and team support:
- Support sales team as primary culinary experts in customer presentations.
- Educate and train sales teams (and brokers) on all leverageable portfolio Features and Benefits.
- Work with sales teams driving portfolio solution diagnostics with target customers.
- Drive 'The Rich Experience' to targeted operator base.
- Provide exceptional product sampling and demonstration support at all planned food shows and related district forums.
- Support FSD target specialty segments.
- Support FSD intelligence capture initiatives.
- Support sales team in cultivating relationships with local market distributors.
What do I need to be considered a candidate?
Culinary degree or culinary credentials (i.e., CEC).
Minimum of (3) years experience in Foodservice Industry (BOH).
Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
Solid written and verbal communications skills to include strong presentation skills.
Fluency in MS Group Office Applications.
Expert understanding of portfolio assets.
Exceptionally self disciplined and organized.
Ability to travel 50% (majority by car).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
Rich's - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -