We are seeking an Electronics Assembler to support our Medical Division Team.
- Become knowledgeable and follow the organizations Quality Management System. Understand and maintain a 5-S work area.
- Understand daily outputs and standards, which must meet or exceed individual & group expectations with a minimum of 8 pc/ hr. Notify Supervisor of any issues with noted standards or errors with drawings and, redline when needed.
- Maintaining a minimum of 1.5% of reworks or less.
- Complete all necessary related paperwork accurately and timely manner, accounting for all time worked daily on jobs. EX: Work instructions, production tracking sheet, scrap tags, job headers, etc..
- Assemble, solder and test electronic products correctly by following detailed drawings. Clean and package products as required.
- Strong detail, organization and communication skills required.
- Previous soldering experience and ability to work from a drawing is preferred.
- A High School diploma or GED is required. Technical Degree a plus.
Curbell is a well-established company who can offer you an attractive compensation and benefits package. If interested, please apply on line at www.curbell.com, select “Career Opportunities”, select the position you want to apply to, and click “Submit Your Application”. Local candidates preferred. EOE M/F/D/V “Curbell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.”
- Relationships, Influence & Problem Resolution
- Setting Priorities & Time Management
- Sense or Urgency & Work Ethic
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Multi Tasking
- Approachability & Perceptiveness
Established in 1942, and headquarted in Orchard Park, NY, Curbell Inc. is a growing, privately held Western New York company. Today Curbell Plastics, Inc. is one of the nation’s premiere suppliers of plastic sheet, rod, tube, and related materials, supplying hundreds of plastics products from 16 distribution centers strategically located throughout the United States. Curbell Medical Products, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of signaling devices and related accessories for hospitals and nursing homes throughout the United States. In addition to its own products, Curbell Medical manufactures a variety of privately labeled products for most of the major hospital communication system manufactures in the country, and also distributes many other healthcare products.