Curbell Plastics, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Orchard Park, NY. With multiple sales and warehouse locations throughout the United States, Curbell has been in business for 70 years and is one of the nation’s premier suppliers of plastic sheet, rod, tube and parts, plus tapes, films, adhesives, and prototyping materials.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Detroit Location.
- Answers incoming calls in a timely and professional manner. Manages the flow of calls to the sales staff. Greets visitors to the branch.
- Assists Business Manager, sales personnel, customers and vendors by answering questions, expediting and tracking orders and retrieving information. Provides copies of documents and certs when requested. Responds to ISO External Requests for Information.
- Performs customer service functions for customers, suppliers and other departments. Answers questions, expedites orders, retrieves information, and tracks orders. Assists Business Manager and sales personnel with customer service requests.
- Using SAP, enters basic orders. Reviews Open Order and Past Due Order reports, works with vendors and purchasing to resolve and notifies sales of results.
- Performs general office duties such as filing, sorting delivering mail and ordering office supplies. Maintains ISO paperwork and service contracts. Coordinates IT support. Assists with event planning and travel arrangements.
- Assists manager and sales personnel with spreadsheets, presentations, proposals and Outlook management. Assists warehouse with MRO purchases, missing vendor paperwork and other discrepancies. Assists A R with new customer set up, credits, debits, and other problem resolution. Assists Marketing with campaigns and literature. Assists Quality with required reporting.
Closing Date: 01/25/2013
- An Associates degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- One plus years of Administrative Assistant or general office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SAP, or similar system, preferred
- Ability to perform routine office tasks that includes operating a computer for long periods of time, sitting, filing and communicating on the phone
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull a maximum of 35 pounds
Curbell is a well-established company who can offer you an attractive compensation and benefits package. If interested, please apply on line at www.curbell.com, select “Career Opportunities”, select the position you want to apply to, and click “Submit Your Application”. Local candidates preferred. EOE M/F/D/V “Curbell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.”
Curbell, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard