Curbell Plastics, Inc. is a privately held company located in Orchard Park, NY. With multiple sales and warehouse locations throughout the United States, Curbell has been in business for 70 years and is one of the nations premier suppliers of plastic sheet, rod, and tube, plus tapes, films, adhesives, and prototyping materials.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to support the Curbell Plastics, Inc. Texas Branch. This position reports to the Business Manger.
- This position is responsible for working with internal and external customers in the sales function, servicing, maintaining, and growing existing accounts; pursuing targeted accounts, and providing product information pricing, and support to customers.
- Communicates with Outside Sales, Purchasing and Management on new developments, sourcing, and key account information. Effective use of CRM.
- Develops a strong relationship with Customers; answers customer questions & inquiries, and resolves problems. Uncovers new opportunities at customers by leveraging relationships and asking market related questions.
- Calculates, quotes, and negotiates price, delivery, and terms of sale. Documents information on sales quotes for Outside Sales and Management. Follows up on existing quotes, closes sales on existing and new business and proactively makes outcalls to current and potential customers.
- Using the SAP system, receives, reviews, verifies, and inputs customer contacts, quotes and orders. Also responsible for open orders, order flow, and service levels.
- One plus years sales or marketing experience; knowledge of Plastics or Distribution helpful.
- An Associates degree or equivalent experience. Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- Ability to solve a range of straightforward problems and determine possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Understands business-to-business selling approach; working knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Able to perform basic arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately to prepare quotes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proficient in SAP, or similar system.
- May be required to travel on occasion.
Curbell is a well-established company who can offer you an attractive compensation and benefits package. If interested, please apply on line at www.curbell.com, select “Career Opportunities”, select the position you want to apply to, and click “Submit Your Application”. Local candidates preferred. EOE M/F/D/V “Curbell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.”
- Sense Of Urgency & Work Ethic
- Customer Excellence
- Communications Skills
- Relationships, Influence & Problem Resolution
- Detail Orientation
Curbell, Inc. - 2 years ago