Curbell Plastics, Inc. is a privately held company located in Orchard Park, NY. With multiple sales and warehouse locations throughout the United States, Curbell has been in business for 70 years and is one of the nations premier suppliers of plastic sheet, rod, and tube, plus tapes, films, adhesives, and prototyping materials.
We are seeking an experienced Outside Sales representative to support the Curbell Plastics, Inc. Texas Branch. This position reports to the Business Manger.
- This position is responsible for achieving a sales plan by generating new business, increasing sales & profit margin, and providing sales support developing a business and territory plan that includes markets, key accounts and target accounts. Responsibilities also include making business-to-business sales calls from both the office and on the road, maintaining & growing the existing customer base, researching & identifying critical leads on an ongoing basis and converting these leads into customers. The outside sales representative works closely with the inside sales representative responsible for the same accounts.
- Executes and delivers upon a defined set of Best Business Practices for the Outside Sales role.
- Creates implements and executes a sales plan to increase market share in a particular territory, while maintaining and closing sales, and maintaining and increasing margin. (Overall Sales and Margin Results)
- Develops a strong relationship with new and existing Customers by establishing and maintaining rapport, thus maintaining and growing the existing customer base. (SGR)
- Develops quotes, contracts, and agreements to secure long term business. Introduces new material to customers and educates them on use and applications and provides feedback on changes in the market place. Sells value-added services. (Pipeline Development) (GNC)
Curbell is a well-established company that can offer you an attractive compensation and benefits package including car and cell phone allowance. If interested, please apply online at www.curbell.com, select Career opportunities, select the position you want to apply to, and click Submit Your application. Local candidates preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Curbell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
- Two plus years experience in a sales field; knowledge of Plastics or Distribution experience helpful.
- An Associate degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to solve a range of straightforward problems and determine possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Understands business-to-business selling approach, knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Ability to proactively manage and grow a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Good time and territory management skills.
- The ability to create and edit written materials as well as perform basic math calculations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proficient in SAP, or similar system.
- Valid Drivers License
Curbell, Inc. - 15 months ago