We are currently looking for an out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for creativity and innovation, who is energetic and customer-focused, to join our Talent Development team.
The ideal candidate possesses curriculum development experience specifically in creation and conversion of materials onto an e-learning platform. They will also have experience with facilitation, gap analysis, managing internal and external relationships, and learning management systems. And as an added bonus, this role can be based from home or out of one of our office locations.
Up your alley? Then keep reading!
The Curriculum Specialist works cross-functionally to design, develop, deliver and maintain blended learning solutions to enhance development of employees at all levels in support of our business objectives. This candidate will serve as a business partner to all departments and support our culture and core values consisting of Pride, Passion, Teamwork, and Velocity.
I’m certain that you’ve researched everything about World Travel Holdings already. By now you know that we’ve been in the travel industry for more than 30 years selling cruises, resort vacations and luxury villas. We have created industry-best brand partnerships, innovative technology, and relationships with the most recognizable and influential suppliers.
- Develop curriculum and convert existing content onto e-learning platforms
- Responsible for facilitation (live and virtual), consulting, gap analysis, and administering World Travel Holdings University including intranet site, LMS, and other system resources
- Work with the Supervisor of Talent Development to select, design, develop and/or deliver appropriate curricula and other interventions and delivery systems (specifically e-learning)
- Work with internal departments, with a large focus on Customer Care, to create, design and execute learning and development programs to meet the company’s business goals
- Assess and report the impact of curriculum and recommend opportunities for improvement as appropriate
- Remain current on training industry trends and incorporate them into training strategies as appropriate
- Execute awareness campaigns to drive incremental usage of all WTHU resources
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
So what are you waiting for? Come join the fun! Apply today.
What you bring to the table…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Education or related field
- 3+ years of training and/or learning and development experience with excellent platform delivery skills
- Instructional design skills in an e-learning or virtual environment with proven history of self-created materials
- Demonstrated working knowledge of leadership and professional development best practices, adult learning theory, instructional design and teaching and facilitation techniques
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a performance consultant, relationship manager and team player
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and experience with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Must be proficient in Lectora, Captivate, Articulate, or similar e-learning authoring tool
- Experience with Camtasia, Jing, Snag it, LeaderGuide Pro, Flash and HTML basics preferred
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time
World Travel Holdings - 30+ days ago
World Travel Holdings is a distributor of cruises, air tickets, hotel rooms, and vacation packages. It was co-founded in 2005 by Brad and Je...