ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In FORTUNE magazine's 2011 list of "World's Most Admired Companies," ARAMARK was ranked number one in its industry, consistently ranking since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries.
ARAMARK Education provides a complete range of food, facility, uniform and other support services to more than 500 K-12 school districts in the U.S. It offers public and private education institutions a family of dining and facility services including: on-site and off-site breakfast and lunch meal programs, after-school snacks, catering, nutrition education, retail design and operations, maintenance, custodial, grounds, energy management, construction management, and building commissioning. For more information on ARAMARK's K-12 programs, please visit
The Custodial Manager will be responsible for all custodial management in a multi-site school district. This professional must have knowledge of a wide variety of custodial processes along with experience in managing and developing custodial employees. Expertise in asset management and extensive safety facility programs will be required. The Custodial Manager will be expected to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs. They will be responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and development of hourly staff.
- AS or BS in Business, Management or other related field of study is preferred.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of custodial management experience
- Must have experience with hard surface floor care and carpet care; must have understanding of chemicals utilized in cleaning processes
- Multi-site or K-12 custodial management experience is highly preferred
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focuses on client and customer services is necessary for success in this role
- Must be able to respond effectively to changing demands, and have strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are needed
- Must be familiar with MS Office
Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Yes, 10% of the time
ARAMARK - 13 months ago
Keeping employees fed and clothed is one mark of this company. ARAMARK is the world's #3 contract foodservice provider (behind Compass...