The ideal candidate for this role is very passionate about providing service to our customers and fellow team members. Must enjoy cleaning and have an eye for detail. You should genuinely care about people. Must be outgoing, full of enthusiam and love to smile. You must also enjoy working 3rd shift from 11pm to 7am. |
Responsibilities for this Position
- BASIC FUNCTION: The Housekeeping Night Cleaner is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby areas, public restrooms, employee restrooms and property internal offices.
- Ensure cleanliness of entire lobby area, dusting, vacuuming and furniture placement.
- Polishes all brass sign displays and stairway handrails.
- Ensures constant monitoring and replacement of telephone message pads and pens at all public telephones.
- Dusts all pictures and furniture.
- Checks and cleans all public restrooms on a frequent basis throughout the day/evening, replacing paper supplies as needed.
- Checks, cleans and re-stocks employee restrooms two times daily.
- Remove trash and vacuums carpets in internal offices.
- Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
- Report all maintenance needs and special cleaning needs.
- Return all lost and found articles to Housekeeping Office.
- Practice safety standards at all times. Clean up spills immediately.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must be able to work the overnight shift
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- An energetic personality.
$10 per hour
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 10 months ago