Critical Action Items:
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Posses a current Texas driver's license
3. Have a clear criminal background check and drug screen
4. Be able to lift 65 pounds without assistance.
5. Observe all agency policies and procedures.
6. Is courteous to all clients, visitors and staff.
7. Keep direct supervisor and/or director informed of any safety issues.
8. Required to report any suspected abuse/neglect of a child to direct supervisor, on call personnel, director and/or campus administrator immediately.
9. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff from other departments.
1. Vacuum all carpet areas thoroughly on a daily basis at all main entrance and general areas to all buildings and in offices on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week.
2. Dust all surfaces, vertical and horizontal, that accumulate dust. Clean and disinfect phones monthly.
3. All drinking fountains will be cleaned daily, kept dust-free and maintain a bright finish.
4. Hard-floor surfaces must be kept dust-free and safe. Each building will have the floors stripped and waxed on a bi-annual schedule. Spray buffing and spot waxing will be done, as required, on a quarterly basis.
5. Glass surfaces, windows, doors and tables must be kept dust and dirt-free. Streaks, watermarks and spots must be cleaned as needed on a daily basis.
6. Restrooms must be disinfected and cleaned daily. Floors, wall fixtures, lavatory, urinals and toilets will be maintained in a sanitary and germ-free manner. All facilities will have an adequate stock of paper towels and toilet paper in dispensers at all times. Replenish air-scented dispensers each month.
7. Break areas will be maintained clean at all times. Refrigerators must be cleaned monthly and all out-dated foods, open or unmarked items disposed of every week. Refrigerator coils must be vacuumed and cleaned in all buildings at least annually.
8. Exhaust vents, air conditioning, and return air vents must be clean and dust-free. Air filters will be replaced every month in the winter season and twice a month during the summer.
9. Entrance mats will be replaced every Monday with clean ones and as needed on rainy days.
10. Shampoo all carpet and upholstery semi-annually or as needed and assigned by the Custodian/Maintenance Supervisor.
11. Ensures that all buildings, grounds, equipment, and vehicles comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
12. Ensures that equipment and janitorial closets are kept clean, safe and in working condition
13. Takes initiative to identify and analyze problems and generates alternative solutions
14. Makes monthly inspections of all fire extinguishers
15. Makes monthly inspections of playground.
16. Performs other duties as assigned
BCFS - 22 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...