Cleans designated areas of the resort such as the casino floor, Bingo Hall, all restaurants and employee areas. Cleaning includes sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, disinfecting all restrooms and machines and bases, washing windows and brass throughout the casino, emptying all trash and replenishing soap and paper towels. Ensures that the premises are clean and orderly at all times.
- Cleans all restrooms on a continuous basis to sanitize sinks, toilets, stalls, walls, floors and mirrors.
- Maintains the gaming floor by cleaning machines, ashtrays, baseboards, chairs and floors. Vacuum floors, offices and hallways.
- Empties trash on the gaming floor and in restrooms, offices, beverage rooms, gift shop, Keno area and employee break rooms.
- Cleans all windows and all glass doors, polishes brass, and wipes down or dusts woodwork, counters, signs, trash cans, ceilings, walls and ledges as requested.
- May strip mops, waxes, and buffs floors, hallways, restrooms, beverage rooms, and offices.
- Serves as an ambassador for the property while relating and interacting with guests in areas of assignment.
- Refers customer concerns and complaints to Custodial Supervisors in a continuous effort to provide superior Resort service to the guest.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written, and electronic media. Limits access to information on a job-related, need-to-know basis.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- 6 months custodial or comparable experience preferred.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to work alone in completing an assigned task.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks at once.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 15 months ago