Guides and directs the technical implementation of Treasury Management tools and systems for clients to support the applicable Treasury Management products.
· Evaluates the clients needs and independently determines what tools are best suited for the client.
· Determines what products and services are best suited for the client for additional cross sell.
· Facilitates coaching on Huntington's products, services and systems for both external customers and internal colleagues.
· Provides advanced technical advice to the Treasury Management Customer service team and sales colleagues to resolve product or service requests regarding system and technical issues at the user level.
· Coordinates the resolution of technical issues with the operations / technology group for resolution.
· Maintains an in-depth knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Treasury Management segment.
· A minimum of 3 years in customer facing sales support or implementation is required.
· A minimum of 1 year experience working with treasury management products is required.
· Bachelors Degree required.
· Daily travel throughout the greater Akron/Canton and Mahoning Valley areas up to 25% of the time is required.
· Must be technically proficient in MS Office and general software applications
Other Traits and Qualifications:
· Knowledge of bank products and continual development of product expertise is a must.
· Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
· Proven experience collaborating and managing projects from start to finish.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent time management and attention to detail
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
· Lotus Notes experience preferred.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine ( to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products ) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...