Begin your great new career as part of the Springleaf Financial Services team. We are one of the nation’s largest financial service companies.
We will train you for an important career; developing and serving a customer base through solicitation, loan extension, and/or adjustment of delinquent accounts.
- A rich history of consumer lending experience
- 800+ offices in 25 states
Using excellent customer service skills, the Customer Account Specialist greets, assists, and solicits customers in the office and on the telephone. This position is often the customer’s first impression of Springleaf Financial Services, making it one of our most important roles .
THIS POSITION HAS MONTHLY SALES GOALS.
- Sell/solicit our products to meet personal performance goals.
- Handle the complete loan cycle including processing and recording credit verifications.
- Handle all collection activities related to delinquent accounts. Collection activities can include phone calls and face-to-face communications with customers.
- Perform administrative tasks in processing insurance products at the direction of a licensed agent.
- Perform routine transactions through an on-line terminal and process payments and disbursements.
- Prepare reports, type correspondence and transaction documents, maintain files, handle mail, notarize documents, and handle recording and filing.
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (some college classes preferred)
- Strong math and organizational skills
- Sales experience and/or cash handling
- The ability to become a notary public
- An outgoing personality and competitive nature
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Dependable automobile transportation and valid driver’s license
- The ability to pass pre-employment credit and criminal background checks
- Willingness to work some weekday evening and some weekend hours
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills (a plus)
Join us to work in an exciting industry and diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and a diversified 401(k) program.
If you believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then wait no longer. Apply today.
- Visit our website at www.springleaffinancial.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Company Information
- Click on Careers
- Select either View Branch Opportunities
- Directly under Branch Opportunities, click on the link labeled View Current Branch Opportunities
- Select your location
- Proceed with the application process
Smoking is prohibited in all Springleaf offices.
Springleaf Financial Services - 11 months ago