We are currently seeking a Customer Billing and Collection Specialist in our Salt Lake City, UT location.
1. As a Billing and Collection Specialist, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely payment from customers.
2. Responsible for following up on aged customers’ accounts by calling by phone.
3. Reviewing account information and determining the nature and extent of account inquiries.
4. Negotiating reasonable payment plans.
5. Responding to customer’s requests and recording information accurately and efficiently.
6. Fast paced environment requires multi-tasking capability.
7. Answering questions for both internal and external customers.
8. Perform special tasks on an as-needed basis for the department.
9. Extensive phone contact required.
1. High school diploma or equivalent;
2. 1 year of experience with patient accounts in a medical office setting.
3. Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
4. Experience in DME highly desirable.
5. Experience with Brightree software highly desirable.
6. Experience with Excel.
7. Must be able to work at a fast pace, with minimal supervision.
DSC/Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 20 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...