Customer Care Coordinator
Location: Remotely within Eastern Time Zone
Altura Communication Solutions, with offices nationwide, is one of Avaya's 10 largest Platinum authorized Business Partners and a leading provider of communication enabled solutions and professional services to enterprises. For nearly two decades, enterprises throughout North America have trusted Altura with solving their business issues. Altura's top rated and industry leading service, combined with key strategic partnerships across a full suite of converged voice and data network solutions, provides the highest business value to our customers. Altura has also received Avaya highest certifications including SME Expert, and Service Delivery Specialist. Our financial strength and growing business create this opportunity to join an expanding sales organization.
The Customer Care Coordinator will play a key role in management of branch activities including ticket handling, technician allocation,dispatch service, account management and customer communication, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities while balancing customer and company priorities
- Daily review of branch service boards, aging tickets, sub contractor tickets, ticket updating,dispatch service and ticket closure
- CW ticket creation for MAC and or Maintenance/T&M related issues.
- Manage manpower/resources including technician allocation
- High volume of incoming calls and emails
- Analyze and maintain CW database with highly sensitive product, customer, and technician information
- Communicate with customers regarding response, coverage, and pricing
- Parts Ordering, review, and follow up
- Move, Add, or Change quotes including pricing, inventory and software release level verification, and 3rd party support status
- Review, correct, and close all service tickets for invoicing
- Update and maintain call and alarm handling instructions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and patience in highly stressful situations and adapt quickly to changing environments
- Assists with invoice/ purchase order issue resolution as required.
- Attend departmental staff meetings
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K. EOE M/F/V/D
- Equivalent to a Associates Degree or technical training in the communications/technology field with strong desire for professional development and continued learning
- 2-5 years of customer service/call center experience in high-contact or service-related environment
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment
- Ability to work as a team member, handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy, multi-tasking, rapid change in duties, and prioritize and perform work with limited supervision
SUBMIT RESUME ONLINE FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: