CTB, a division of McGraw-Hill Education, has an outstanding opportunity for a CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER that has a successful track record of ensuring customer needs are actively addressed. We are looking for an innovative visionary that can build and drive a solid Customer Support/Service Team to unlimited success! If that is you, CTB wants to hear from you! Position based in Indianapolis.
Responsibilities include managing a customer care staff in support of custom contracts, scoring services and shelf catalog products. You must demonstrate comprehensive technical expertise in support of online assessment products and systems. You will oversee the workflow associated with customer ordering, sell-up, billing and first and second level technical support for online products. You will also implement/ manage strategies to generate revenue for sell-up with existing customers, partnering with Sales for lead generation. Team management involves multiple teams comprised of regular and temporary staff members supporting the full customer care environment.
- Operations Management:
- Set priorities for constantly changing workload
- Work across inter-department functional teams
- Determine, establish, initiate new/improved product enhancements -focusing on online assessment
- Team Building:
- Develop, recommend staffing levels; recruit, hire, train, develop staff members
- Delegate work/adjust coverage to manage fluctuating call and customer order volumes
- Provide daily coaching to ensure responsive, timely and accurate customer resolution
- Service Support:
- Provide resources and guidance to support new product roll-outs, custom contract deliverables, online systems and assessments, and customer satisfaction
- Respond to and fulfill support needs to cover the most unusual and complex order processing
- Work directly with Product/Program Managers to actively deliver to account or contract requirements
- Provide revenue generation activity by developing sell-up/cross-selling skills of team focusing on new or enhanced product opportunities
- Provide budget input, preparation and accountability for achieving financial goals
- Present technical advice/recommendations, assess/evaluate escalation patterns/trends
- Leader, Visionary, Innovator, Team Coach
- Strength in building a solid Customer Care Team with winning results!
- Understand how to recruit, train, develop, inspire an effective Customer Care Team
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and workload and multi-task using many applications
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment requiring adaptability to change commitment to learning new skills and ability to juggle multiple demands
- Adaptability to work across multiple functional areas to solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education/experience
- 6+ years experience working in an inbound call center resolving escalated customer issues/complaints
- +4 years managing/servicing multiple complexities of customer service/technical escalations and providing direction for aggressive performance to resolution
- 4+ years managing/developing team of customer care representatives
- Excellent team building skills – leadership, team development, communication, coaching
- Experience working with online data systems to troubleshoot and resolve complicated issues
- Solid budget management skills working with RFP costs, contract deliverables
CTB , is a leading global provider of educational assessment and reference solutions guiding Educators toward targeted instruction that is making a positive impact on student achievement.
McGraw-Hill Education, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is a leading innovator in the development of teaching and learning solutions for the 21st century. Through a comprehensive range of traditional and digital education content and tools, McGraw-Hill Education empowers and prepares professionals and students of all ages to connect, learn and succeed in the global economy. McGraw-Hill Education has offices in 33 countries and publishes in more than 65 languages.
The McGraw-Hill Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw-Hill Education - 2 years ago
McGraw-Hill Higher Education is a premier provider of print and digital teaching and learning solutions for the post-secondary and higher...