The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning, pre-public company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
The Customer Care Quality Assurance Manager will manage the quality of our communications between SolarCity and our customers. This includes auditing recorded phone calls and emails, reporting on customer case handling and effectiveness across the organization and managing customer feedback responses and training on root causes.
This person should have strong coaching, phone, writing, follow up and problem solving skills and should be results oriented to deliver the customers’ expectations.
o implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- preparing and completing action plans
o identifying and resolving problems
o completing audits determining system improvements and implementing change
- Manage customer case handling, ensuring older cases are getting resolved and follow-ups are not missed
- Communicate with engineering, operations, and project management teams to improve SolarCity customer service
- Manage responses to customer feedback and social media inquiries
- Manage the quality of content in knowledgebase articles
- Handle escalated customer inquiries including follow up and all communication
- 5 years of customer service training and coaching in a call center environment
- Proficient in Process Development
- Ability to accurately type 55 words/minute
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a busy call center environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft and related applications
- Knowledge of the construction/solar industry is strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and email
- Ability to independently make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to stay cool under pressure
- Team player attitude a MUST!
- 4 year degree preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal screen
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power and energy efficiency
- Great people committed to making the world a better place
- Full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan and stock options
- Career path opportunities for top performers
- Holiday Parties, Earth Team community group, discount gym membership, and more!
SolarCity Delivers Better Energy
SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners,...